The Greater Cincinnati
Business opportunities don’t just happen. They’re created. The Greater Cincinnati Business Showcase is all about creating opportunities for local businesses — especially small businesses — to succeed.
The Greater Cincinnati Business Showcase is a weekly multimedia program dedicated to the region’s commerce. Each week, the showcase gives local businesses of all kinds and sizes a chance to show off their wares and services through a unique blend of traditional television, online video, and social media.
Besides airing on local broadcast television, the showcase will be available on-demand through the AOTV channel on Roku and Amazon FireTV. Individual segments also will be posted online for streaming viewers.
America’s small businesses are a vital part of the U.S. economy, and their success is essential to our economic growth and prosperity. We believe local communities should go above and beyond to support local businesses and entrepreneurs. That’s why the Greater Cincinnati Business Showcase exists.
Small businesses are economic engines, consistently responsible for creating three-quarters of the country’s new jobs, and they pay more than 44 percent of the country’s private payroll. They also are often more nimble and more creative than their larger competitors, quickly introducing innovative products and ideas into the market.
Step in the spotlight
The Greater Cincinnati Business Showcase offers small businesses the kind of exposure that’s normally out of their budgets. For a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising, the showcase provides coverage on television, online, and in social media in the 24-county Cincinnati designated market area. That coverage includes:
- • Fox19 Weekly show for 10 weeks (48,000 households in time slot), including:
- – Two 4-minute to 5-minute featured segments.
- – Eight 30-second commercials aired on weeks your featured segments doesn’t.
- • Production of commercial and showcase segments.
- • 10-week social media campaign, including:
- – Two live streaming events from our Resource Marketing studio.
- – Targeted posts.
- • Print media exposure.
- • Inclusion on the AOTV Television Network, an on-demand channel streamed on Roku (40 million subscribers)
- • Unlimited license to use all of the video we produce for your marketing initiatives — on your website, on your social media, with your prospective customers, and more.
Premium options for showcase participants include:
- • 90-second feature in news segments.
- • New business package, web site design and hosting.
- • In-studio video production.